Sunday, June 29, 2014

Inky Paws #11


Newton's Nook Designs has a great new color combo for their latest Inky Paws challenge. I used the Sweet Heart Tails set for this card.


The pink panel was created by stamping with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and clear embossing then blending with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I colored the adorable fox with Copics. I haven't gotten as much into the sequin trend as some, but I think it was just what I needed to finished off this card. Papers are from an older Amy Tangerine line.


Challenges:


4 comments :

  1. Adorable! Love the bright, cheerful color combination. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bright citrus colors! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the burst of vibrant colors! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch ~ please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/you-are-special-blessing.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute, Jess! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!