Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's a Boy and Winners!


I wanted to make a dinosaur themed baby card for my Etsy shop. People seem to really like dino cards and I thought dinos would be perfect for a baby boy. I used the Lawn Fawn Critters from the Past stamps and dies. I colored the dinos with Inktense Pencils and used the Pebbles From Me to You paper line.


Challenges for this card:


Also I want to announce the winners of my blog candy. Bobbi's Treasures and SuprFox Desgins! I will be contacting you for your addresses.

3 comments :

  1. This is so cute! I love the dinosaur and the clouds. Lovely design and colors. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card, I love the Lawn Fawn dino set, and I love the colour scheme of the card. Absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!