Sunday, June 15, 2014

You Stole My Heart


I have been enjoying playing with my Newton's Nook stamps these past few days. To created the heart background I heat embossed the heart border from Sweetheart Tails and then used paint to add color. The embossing resisted the paint so a quick swipe with a damp cloth left white hearts on a colored background. I love colors especially bright colors but decided to mix it up a bit and keep the card neutral except for the pops of pink on this adorable raccoon also from Sweetheart Tails.


Challenges:




1 comment :

  1. Fabulous card. Your painting is lovely and I love those embossed hearts. So sweet! Thank you for sharing this card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!