Tuesday, November 25, 2014

All is Calm All is Bright for Butterfly Reflections Ink


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card that features two amazing stamp sets. Check out my video for more on how I combine Avery Elle's More Stories and Neat and Tangled's Winter Trees.


As you can see in the video sometimes when I make a card I start with the stamp set(s) in mind and make a sketch. I keep my stamp sets in zip top bags and sometimes I will sketch out an idea and leave it in the bag for another time. But this card I knew I wanted to make right away. I can't resist a cute fox so he had to be colored.


When using watercolor or Distress techniques be sure to use Ranger Archival Jet Black but for Copics reach for the Momento Tuxedo Black pad and marker. A great clear embossing powder is essential for a resist technique like this one. And you can pick it all up at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store for 30% off until Monday December 1st so head on over!


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!