Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Merry Christmas


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card where I challenged myself to use the WPlus9 Handlettered Holiday Dies in a new way. I've already used the die in the most basic way in one post and I used it as an embellishment in another post but today I will be using it as a mask. You can watch the video for more on my process.


I decided to use the WPlus9 Handlettered Holiday Dies without the coordinating stamp set. I thought it would be nice to show you how you could get great use out of it without investing in both. I used the Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods stamps and dies. For this card I decided to mix it up by coloring on the kraft paper. 


I combined red and kraft for a simple color scheme. I love kraft at Christmas time.  To get a polished clean look I used Multi Medium Matte as the adhesive on my die cuts.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!