Sunday, April 5, 2015

Clean and Simple Rainbow Card with Create a Smile Stamps

Rainbow Stamped Love Card by Jess Moyer featuring Create a Smile Stamps

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card for the Create a Smile CAS(E) the DT challenge. I was inspired by Christine's rainbow card. Hopefully that's still ok as she's the owner instead of strictly just a DT member. I was continuously drawn to her rainbow cards which probably doesn't surprise people who know me. I created a video for this card as well although it is pretty straight forward in it's design.


I was inspired by Christine's use of rainbow colors but also by the placement of the bubbles. Looking at the Cool Buddies stamp set, I wanted to create the effect of some hats falling from the sky. 

Rainbow Stamped Love Card by Jess Moyer featuring Create a Smile Stamps

I really like to use white with my rainbows although I loved how it popped off the gray on Christine's card. Thanks to Create a Smile for such great inspiration and I'm excited for their upcoming release. Have you seen the sneaks on the Create a Smile Facebook page?

Rainbow Stamped Love Card by Jess Moyer featuring Create a Smile Stamps


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!