Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Masking a Scene with Gerda Steiner's New Heavy Friends Clear Stamp Set

Elephant and Chick Scene Card featuring Gerda Steiner Designs Clear Stamp Sets

Hello crafty friends! I'm so excited to finally be able to share this Gerda Steiner Heavy Friends stamp set with you. I adore all the cute critters in this set but elephants have been a personal favorite since childhood so I was so excited to see this cute elephant. I have a video showing how I created a scene with the new set and the chick from Hello Spring by Gerda Steiner. 


I just love all the interactive elements of this set including how the elephant can be made to squirt something up into the air. I could see this being used for holiday cards such as the elephant or whale squirting up Christmas ornaments or pumpkins.


 I'm also totally aware that the little blush on the cheeks doesn't make sense given where his smile ends but just pretend for me. This card includes the awesome Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die layered on their Stitched Journaling Card.

Elephant and Chick Scene Card featuring Gerda Steiner Designs Clear Stamp Sets




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!