Friday, June 26, 2015

Birthday Card featuring the Turtle from Newton's Nook Designs In Slow Motion

Birthday Card for a Guy featuring the turtle from Newton's Nook Designs In Slow Motion

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card for the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge. This time it is a theme challenge. The theme is birthday which is perfect because I could always use an extra birthday card in my stash. Today's card features In Slow Motion. Check out the video for more on how I made this card.


As you might be able to tell with some of these past few cards. I am trying to use my patterned paper a bit more. I have purged a lot of it but I still have a lot to use. I feel like I should get bonus points for using ribbon too. Slowly but surely tackling some of that old stash.

Birthday Card for a Guy featuring the turtle from Newton's Nook Designs In Slow Motion

Challenges:



2 comments :

  1. Jess. I love watching your videos. Your kindergarteners are very lucky to have you. You are a great teacher. I love the way you design. Everything just seems to come together with every card you create. Thanks for taking the time to help all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!