Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wedding Cards featuring Lawn Fawn

Thank You Card by Jess Crafts featuring Lawn Fawn Sending Hedgehugs

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm here with something a little special. A video sharing two cards. First my wedding invitations and then a just made thank you card featuring the same elements for the newest Lawnscaping Calling All Critters challenge. I used Lawn Fawn's Sending Hedgehugs on both cards but also the Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks die.


I hope this video gives you some ideas for creating a classic but cute look for a wedding card as I know it is wedding season and you might be needing a card soon.

Wedding Invitation Card by Jess Crafts featuring Lawn Fawn Sending Hedgehugs

I used the same Lawn Fawn hedgehogs on my cake as well.




4 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing! Your cards are so sweet! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards and invitation......... CONGRATULATIONS on your quant wedding. My style. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! May ya'll have a lifetime of love and happiness!!! These cards are so sweet and adorable! I love the colors as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!