Monday, August 17, 2015

Embossed Masculine Deer Card for Lawnscaping Challenge 112 Embossing

Masculine Birthday Card with Deer featuring Lawn Fawn Party Animals

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card for the latest Lawnscaping challenge. Today's challenge is embossing! We want to see something with any kind of embossing including heat or dry embossing, embossing paste etc combined with some Lawn Fawn goodies. So for today's card I stamped and colored some of the fun images from Party Animals to put over my woodgrain background. Check out my video for more on this card. 


I love how you can use the cutesy Lawn Fawn critters on masculine cards just by picking the right colors and textures to pair them with. I can't wait to see all the clever ways people use embossing for this challenge. 

Masculine Birthday Card with Deer featuring Lawn Fawn Party Animals

The sponsor for this challenge is Lawn Fawn. They are offering a free stamp set of choice for the winner. Thank you Lawn Fawn for your support!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!