Saturday, August 15, 2015

Using a Stencil to Guide a Copic Colored Background for The Daily Marker Pop Up Coloring Challenge

Copic Colored Ocean Background Birthday Card featuring Gerda Steiner Designs Heavy Friends

Hello crafty friends! Today I am here with a card for The Daily Marker Pop Up Challenge to use lines. I decided to use a stencil to help me create my lines. For more on how I made this card check out my video.


As mentioned in the video the stencil is from Simon Says Stamp and the stamps are from Gerda Steiner Designs. If you are wondering why there is popcorn in the picture it is a fun way to signify the 'pop' up challenge around the web and on social media.

Copic Colored Ocean Background Birthday Card featuring Gerda Steiner Designs Heavy Friends

If you haven't already I encourage you to participate in this challenge because it simple and fun but will also probably cause  you to stretch yourself creatively because you will see all the cool things others are doing.

Copic Colored Ocean Background Birthday Card featuring Gerda Steiner Designs Heavy Friends

4 comments :

  1. Love your use of this stencil to create your lines. Looks briliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the first adorable sharks I have never had a shark make me smile. Adorable card, great colors and wave stencil background. Your background makes the sharks float towards you. Sorry for the delay in commenting. Thank you for being part of the Pop Up Challenge. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!