Monday, September 7, 2015

Halloween Card featuring Lawn Fawn Booyah for Lawnscaping #113 Texture

Halloween Card by Jess Crafts using Lawn Fawn Booyah for Lawnscaping Challenge 113 Texture

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card for the latest Lawnscaping challenge. Today's challenge is texture! We want to see something with any kind of texture including embossing paste or fabric elements, etc combined with some Lawn Fawn goodies. So for today's card I stamped and colored some of the fun images from Booyah to put over my starry background. Check out my video for more on this card. 


I am so in love with the new Booyah stamp set because I can see using the costume pieces in combination with so many other Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I can't wait to see all the clever ways people use texture for this challenge. 

Halloween Card by Jess Crafts using Lawn Fawn Booyah for Lawnscaping Challenge 113 Texture


The sponsor for this challenge is Ellen Hutson. There will be a $25 gift certificate of the Ellen Hutson store for the winner. Thank you Ellen for your support!



2 comments :

  1. What a spook-tacular card,Jess - love the dramatic, textured background & the cute little gouls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card & need this stencil! Who is it by?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!