Thursday, October 29, 2015

Clean and Simple Kitty Christmas


Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card made with the Gerda Steiner Designs Deck the Halls stamp set. I wanted to really focus on this cute little kitty so I created a clean and simple card. Check out the video for more:


When working on a clean and simple card simple it can be beneficial to keep the color story minimal. This is why I opted for a neutral color cat. I'm a big fan of adding sparkle on Christmas cards so here I added gems, glitter, and glossy accents. I love that I was able to sneak in some gem destashing into such a stamp heavy design. 


Check out Gerda Steiner's amazing selection of Christmas stamps and then share your creations over on the Facebook group

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!