Monday, November 2, 2015

Clean and Simple Thank You Card for Lawnscaping Challenge 117



Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card for the latest Lawnscaping challenge. Today's challenge is Thinking of You! We want to see a project with an encouragement or a message of kindness with some Lawn Fawn goodies. So for today's card I decided to make something really simple. I wanted this to be something you could make quickly when you needed a card fast or when you wanted to brighten someone's day but didn't have much time. Check out my video for more on this card. 


For today's card I used the Critters Down Under stamps and dies as well as the Let's Boken in the Snow 6x6 paper pad.


The sponsor for this challenge is Ellen Hutson. There will be a $25 gift certificate of the Ellen Hutson store for the winner. Thank you Ellen for your support!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!