Sunday, January 24, 2016

Prima Water Soluble Oil Pastels vs Faber Castell Gelatos for Stamping


Prima Water Soluble Oil Pastel Faber Castell Gellatos Review and Comparison

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a video comparing the Prima Water Soluble Oil Pastels to the Faber Castell Gelatos for stamping. There are lots of awesome techniques you can do with these products and this is by now means a comprehensive comparison but I wanted to share how you can stamp with them and create some really cool blended effects on solid stamps. Check out the video below for all the details. 



I am including a picture of my stamped samples below so you can make your own judgement. I am really in love with how beautifully the Prima Water Soluble Oil Pastels stamp on watercolor paper. They are so vibrant and blend very nicely. I believe watercolor paper is important to success with this technique and I used Canson 140lb cold pressed but of course you can try whatever you have. If there are any other comparisons between the two products you would like to see a video for please let me know. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!