Thursday, September 29, 2016

Jess Crafts Digitals Coffee Freebie for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a project for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I love seeing all the wonderful inspiration on the hop and I'm excited to share some digital stamps I made just for the hop including some freebies throughout the week. For today's project I used my new Caffeinated Hedgehog freebie. You can download my freebie by right clocking the image below and saving it to your computer. Also check out the video for tips for coloring hedgehog spines. 


In the video I share tips for coloring with copics but most of the same principles can be used when coloring with colored pencils and I have a second card using colored pencils so you can see the results. If you love coffee and digital stamps be sure to check out my Etsy shop for my Coffee Cup Critters stamp set. Also join my newsletter for more freebies! Enjoy the hop!




14 comments :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!