Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mass Producing Christmas Cards featuring Newton's Nook Designs


Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card because we’re getting in the mood for Christmas with our some of our favorite Christmas stamp sets by Newton’s Nook Designs! I absolutely love the series of quilled images from Beautiful Blossoms, to Beautiful Wings to the set I'm using today called Beautiful Blizzard. For today's card I wanted to create a card that I could produce in multiples for the Caring Hearts Card Drive. For more information check out the video below. 


Get inspired all week long with beautiful Christmas cards on the NND blog as the NND Design Team features some of their favorite Christmas stamp sets! Plus, you can save 10% off on any stamps currently in the Christmas category in their shop! The new NND Christmas stamps will be released later this month too, so stay tuned for more holiday fun! 



1 comment :

  1. I love how sweet and simple this card is! It's cool how you think of easy tips - great for making a bunch of multiples of a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!