Thursday, December 1, 2016

I Miss Your Face

Miss You Card by Jess Gerstner featuring Neat and Tangled Beary Merry

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card using a few new to me goodies. Recently I treated myself to Neat and Tangled's Beary Merry stamp set, Paper Smooches Fun and Flirty stamp set and Hero Arts Neon Ink cubes. So I've combined them all for this card. I love how bright these neon inks are and how they add a lot of visual impact to the card.  I used my MISTI to line up the sentiment and stamp it repeatedly. In our temporary place I don't have access to most of my supplies and I definitely miss my Tombow Sand Eraser for fixing all those little smudges I seem to make on my clean and simple projects.  But even with the little smudges I'm hoping this will brighten my cousin's day. With our big move I think I'll be making a few more miss you cards.

Challenges:



1 comment :

  1. hi jessica! fun design and color combo...awesome coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!