Sunday, July 9, 2017

Custom Sentiment with Ahoy Matey for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 8 Summertime


Custom Sentiment on a Pirate Card by Jess Crafts using Lawn Fawn Ahoy Matey

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 8: Summertime. I had a bunch of pirates already colored and I thought they would be perfect to make a handful of gender neutral kid cards I could donate. For more details on how I created this card check out my video:


If you're interested in donating your cards check out my Card Drive Resources page. If you love Lawn Fawn as much as I do you should definitely check out the Lawn Fawnatics blog.

Custom Sentiment on a Pirate Card by Jess Crafts using Lawn Fawn Ahoy Matey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!