Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Distress Stain Background with Honey Bee Stamps

Card featuring Honey Bee Stamps Swimming By Mermaid by Jess Crafts

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card and video featuring Honey Bee stamps. I picked up my first Honey Bee Stamp sets during a recent haul from Kat Scrappiness. When I saw the Honey Bee Stamps #BEEGreen challenge I knew it was the perfect time to finally color up this gorgeous mermaid I had picked up. I am sharing my process in the video below:


This #BEEGreen is an Instagram challenge officially so be sure to head over to their IG page and play along. I also thought this was perfect for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Girl Power so I'm linking it up there as well.

Card featuring Honey Bee Stamps Swimming By Mermaid by Jess Crafts

If you'd like to pick up anything from the Kat Scrappiness store you can use the code Jess10 for a discount.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!